So, it's been awhile
I've been wanting to re enter the blogging world for awhile. I just haven't figured out how to sum up the hell Ive been through the last year or so. I don't want to go into detail, because its complicated and my feelings on things are not quite where they should be...or where I'd like them to be. I don't know if they ever will be.
Steve and I were at a very ugly place. To me, it was sudden. They say every marriage has its highs and lows...yikes. I hope I never have lows like that again.
The good news is we are doing better and are on the road to recovery. And I don't know about him, but I learned a lot. A lot about myself and about life...and about him.
So there, its out. I dont want to pretend everything is peachy king (Is that how the saying goes?) because its not. But, its getting better.
I miss blogging. I miss saving all the funny things my kids do!
Bree starts kindergarten in 3 weeks! yay! Im so excited! She just got her ears pierced too!
Clayton is adorable and sweet as ever. Here are a few recent pictures...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home