>

Sunday, March 02, 2008

one for the memories

Bree is so cute. She is SUCH a daddies girl!

Tonight at bedtime while I was waiting for her to flip thru her book and pick which story she wants me to read (which takes FOREVER) I look over at Steve sleeping. He has his arms up by his head. So I reach over and grab one of his arm pits hairs and pull it... Just because I was bored and trying to get a reaction out of steve. (I know, Im so mean LOL) I got no reaction so I reach over and pull another. Bree says "Mom! stop!" So I laugh, tell her to SHHH, and pull another. Then she gets all loud and is about to cry and says " MOM!! you cant do that! That is daddy's fur and he needs it so he can keep me warm at night" *pout* pout* sob*.

How cute! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily