Life is good!
Today was a good day. We are finally starting to have a routine and things are starting to work. We have a new normal! :) I always feel so lucky that Clay is such an easy baby. Every time I put him in the car seat and he doesn't scream I think wow! Im so lucky. He really, truly is a easy baby!! Maybe Bree was a majorly high needs baby? I don't know, I have no one to compare her to but I am loving my lil guy. He makes life easy. Of course, Id love him just the same if he drove me to insanity like Bree did (does!) but you know. LOL
We've been trying to cut back Bree's TV time. It got really out of hand when the baby came...it was easy to tell her to go watch tv. But now that things are calming down a bit and I can devote more time and energy to her its time to cut back TV. Today was the first day of it and its amazing how much her attitude changed! Maybe its just coincidence? I don't know, but its nice!
I cant think of anything else to blog about. Ive been sitting here staring at the screen with a blank mind. LOL I want spring to be here already!! Here are a few pics...













1 Comments:
Clay is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home