>

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funny conversation between me and Bree.

She wants me to cut her a peach.


me:okay baby, Im going to put the baby in the chair
bree: mom big girls poop in the potty
me: (wondering where that came from) yes they do!! I poop in the potty.
bree:but mom!! You cant poop in the babies chair!!

Then I realized she thought I got up and said " Im going to poop in the babies chair"

LMAO!!

SO while playing in the backyard today Bree found more treasure. Only this time it was some random trash. But she runs in SO excited to show me what she dug up. She was even more excited about the trash she found than she was about the treasure we planted for her! LOL Go figure. So todays lesson is- sometimes the best things in life are free.

Sometimes I think she teaches me more than I teach her! She's such a sweet child. She has really thrived and grown up since the baby was born. Steve took her to the older kids class (her age group) and she LOVED it. We held her back when we first started going there because her age group didn't allow parents to participate. And we knew she'd freak out without us there. But now that she is used to it and all she says she likes the older kids class because "those kids talk to her" LOL and the younger kids just all kinda do their own thing. LOL So yay! My little girl is growing up. She's been excited about going to school too! Now if I can just get her to poop in the potty...

Here is Clayton in a adorable outfit a friend made for me. I LOVE it!! :) And here is Bree, all ready to go to my gym. LOL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily