Phew! Today was crazy. Bree woke up at 10:30 ((groan)) I was rudely awoken a chipper "mom! its time to get up!" and when I said "noooooooo" she opened the blinds (they are right by the bed) and said "mom, its morning time." I was like "And your point is??" Thankfully, Steve was home so I called him and went back to bed until noon. SCORE.
The vanity in the master bath was installed today. Yipeee. I don't love it but whatever. Its not completely done yet so Ill wait until its done to knock it.
We met with the landscape architect today. I really liked his plans. He had some good ideas and he's really working with me and my child proofing the crap out of everything. LOL And he talked Steve out of a few crazy design ideas. THANK GOODNESS!
I left Bree with Steve and ran to the mall to get some bigger undies for my ever growing ass. LOL I also got some bigger T shirts. Hopefully these will last me for the next 2 months!
Then, I took Bree to the playground. She just loves feeding the ducks. They are so friendly. They will come and eat right out of your hand. The other day we had pigeons landing on us and eating right off our lap. EWWW! It kept freaking me out. Bree thought it was hilarious. Nasty ol dirty birds. LOL I have noticed they prefer whole wheat bread to white bread. Smart birds!
I'm 33 weeks now! I feel like a beached whale!

Here is a pic from 3 weeks ago. Ive really rounded out!





1 Comments:
hahahhaha, that's funny she went and opened the blinds. haha. She's gonna be a morning person. :P lol
Post a Comment
<< Home