I got this yarn from http://www.woolywondersbynada.com/store/Default.asp its a BFL and Alpaca blend. Its sooooo nice to work with!! I'm in love!
Ugh, there was drama over the house today. I am sooo over this remodel. I want it done. I almost am at the point where Im like just finish this bad boy and lets MOVE. Because nothing is coming out right and its taking too much out of me. I am way too hormonal to deal with this crap! LOL
Speaking of hormonal. I talked to my midwife. Her home visit it s next week. *sigh* we are cutting this so close.
So Steve's family is so...ugh. Without going into detail Ill just say that I am sad that they are so caught up in judging each other that they don't even know Steve. They don't know the Steve I know. They only know the Steve they want to see. Which is a negative one...because seeing the bad in him makes them feel better. Its like this vicious cycle that cannot be broken. And I am constantly catching myself playing the role I am expected to play. And getting caught up in their nonsense. LOL Why do I do that? But whatever. In all reality, its their loss. The last time we saw his mom she threw this big fit about how she wants to be in Brianna's life. And she is *so* heart broken that Bree doesn't know her. Yet, she does nothing to know Bree. *rolls eyes* I so don't feel sorry for her. Its her loss. But again, shes not my mom. Poor Steve. They drain me. I can only imagine how Steve must feel. I see why he puts his walls up and doesn't let them in.





2 Comments:
That sounds exactly like my Steve's family. Ugh.
UGH! I left this comment and it totally erased. RUDE! Anyways, We see the good steve and he treats you good so taht's all that matters!! :P Plus he treats mom and I good too.
Post a Comment
<< Home