>

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bree has her own bed!

So we went out and bought Bree a toddler bed. I put it right beside my side of the bed. It barely fits. There is like room to side step past and thats it. But we let her pick out her sheets. She got Dora, of course. She actually wanted Diego but daddy talked her into Dora. Silly daddy. But shes really excited about having her own bed! After I nurse her to sleep I'm going to put her in it. And if all goes as planned, she will sleep in it until sunrise. I don't mind if she crawls in bed with us but I hope I can get her to sleep in it for MOST of the night. I am squished as it is and with a baby coming I really want her to be in her own bed. Hopefully she will agree! Ha! Wish me luck! (no pictures...wah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily