This has been a pretty good weekend so far! We got Bree a bike and she LOVES it. I really wanted to get pictures but my camera is broken, AGAIN! (And just for the record, I did NOT drop it or do anything to it! LOL)OK but she was jumping up and down, kissing daddy, (because he put it together)saying "gank you, gank you!" She is so cute. She hasn't figured out how to steer so we have to turn it around for her when she gets to the end of the patio, but man, she was so happy. Me and Steve were just watching her and laughing. There is nothing better than making your baby girl happy. :) So I told her after she takes a nap she can ride her bike again so the first thing she says when she wakes up is "mama! can I ride my bike now?!" haha. You should have seen her smile!!
It was such a nice day out today. We went and got a BBQ and BBQ'd up some chicken and corn. Yummm! And we only made 2 breasts thinking that would be enough but it wasn't really so Steve gave most of it to me and Bree, acting like he wasn't hungry. He is so sweet.
Oh!! And bree did a somersault today! It was really cool because I been doing them (on other peoples yards LMAO) when we go for walks and she never can figure out how to do them so tonight while we were getting in the shower she did one! But I think it was a fluke because she cant figure out how to do another! LOL I guess learning to ride a bike and doing somersaults is a bit much for one day! LOL Im so proud of her! I was really happy today with our decision to wait a few years before having another baby. Because I really do like having Bree all to myself. And she *so* loves being the center of attention. Which, I know, may come to bite me in the arse once this baby gets here. But I'll worry about that later! LOL I just felt so content today! I love days like this!
I am a little sad tonight tho. My baby girl has been falling asleep wtih daddy for the past couple of days. I don't know if I'm losing my milk or what ( I dont think I am) but she will nurse for a bit then says she wants to go to sleep with daddy. So I put her in bed with daddy and she stays in there and falls asleep! Wah!! I know this is a good thing. But I feel so...sad! My baby girl never falls asleep on her own. She always nurses herself to sleep. I'm secretly hoping she'll run out here to nurse. LOL I'm such a dork. :( I want to cry! hahaha. oh my goodness, Im hormonal! LOL But at the same time I'm happy. And so far Steve hasn't given me any grief about his new responsibilities. LOL





1 Comments:
Haha! Your blog brought back memories. I remember when I was pregnant with Sadie. I was so happy, but then all of a sudden I was crying because I wasn't going to have as much time to dedicate to you!
And weaning is always such a happy/sad time. But atleast you have another one on the way. The really hard weaning is when you know it's the last one that will ever nurse!
Post a Comment
<< Home