>

Friday, March 23, 2007

I kinda like my blog being private. I can be more open and not worry about my bunghole inlaws reading my posts! FREEEDDDOOOMMMMMMM...ok you have to say that like braveheart!

So today was fun. We got Bree this basket to put all her flowers, bugs, mushrooms, rocks ect. in while we are out on our walks. She loves it. We actually got some rain today too! It was nice. I love the smell of the desert after rain. It is sooo nice. I wish they would make a candle that smelled like that!

I called the midwife today, we played phone tag all day. But she did say she could take me! yay!! I was so paranoid she was going to be going on vacation or something. She is the best midwife! I still feel bad for feeding her junk food after my birth! LOL We did Mexican take out. The midwifes assistant was a vegan and you could tell she was like "ewww junk food." LMAO Oh well, We'll do better next time. Ill just have to plan it because after giving birth I didn't care what it was, I just wanted food! And they were good tacos! LOL

I went on a stroller hunt today. (For Disneyland) And finally decided that Im going to bring my sling. And if we need a stroller, we will rent one. And if the rentals suck we can always go buy one. But we got a hotel at Disneyland hotel so if Bree is tired we can go back to the room and nap, then go back to Disnayland after the nap! There shouldn't be any need to lug her around if she is tired. Thats the plan anyway.

Oh! here are a few pictures from today.



One of these days Im going to get caught taking pictures on someone else yard! hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily