>

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mom this camera sucks!

Thats what Bree just said to me. Haha! At least she agrees with me. haha!! She is so funny.

Today was a good day. I didn't get anything done. The house is a mess. But we had fun so who cares! I guess Steve talked to the guys about cleaning up after they are done because my patio has been so clean!! Oh la la! The little things in life! :)

OK so I have nothing to blog about so Ill just get on to the pictures! So while Bree
and I were out on a walk Steve drove right on past us. Didnt even see us. Bree was *SO* sad.


Then I just got some cute ones of me and Bree. Most of our family pictures are of Steve and Bree since I'm always the one taking the pictures. So I've been trying to get more of us. Most of them are head shots. But still fun. She is such a ham!!



Check out her eyes in the last picture. I wish mine were that blue!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynds said...

Shes adorable just like her mama & daddy! She is just too cute, I love reading about the things she says. hope we can meet up someday! :) And your house is coming along fabulously! So how much longer til its done? LOL

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily