>

Thursday, December 21, 2006

House remodel

Im so hating this right now. We are going to close more than half of the house off so that they can start the remodel on that half of the house. We are living in the house while they do the work to save money. But this means we will be living out of our tiny bedroom, dining room and kitchen. Ugh! The extra bathroom is gone...No more bathtub.I guess Ill be showering with Bree.I use that back room to get dressed because it has good light...No more of that...We are going to have to move the TV into the dining room. This is going to SUCK!! I know it will be worth it. But uuuggghhhh! Im so glad Im not pregnant right now. Can you imagine! Id give birth in a half finished house then have to listen to hammering and such with a newborn. No thank you. This is going to take like a year to finish. SO I think its best we wait awhile to try for another. In the very least, a few months.

Im trying to stay positive and keep a positive attitude about this. Being negative isn't going to help anything. Less room means less to clean right? :)...Fake smile. hahaha.

Hopefully we wont run out of money. Hopefully all will go well and we will finish this in a year. A year!! Ugh. I need to sleep on it. A year is a loooong time away! LOL

My mom made Bree the coolest robe. Im still working on getting good pictures but Ill post pics soon. It's really cool!

Oh funny thing happened today. We went to the mall after work. Bree loves the escalator and gets really excited when we get to one. So Steve and Bree ran TO (not on) the escalator. Steve was holding her hand and, held her hand the whole time. I got on a few people behind them. So this guy gets on behind me and is like talking to me. Then he says " oh that's real smart, teach your kid to run on an escalator" I kinda laughed and was about to tell him that's MY kid. But he kept talking. Saying he taught his dog some trick and blahblahblah, talking smack about Bree and Steve. Then, as we are getting off Steve and Bree are waiting for me so I sweetly smile at him and say " that's my husband" muahahahahahaha!! He says oh...uh....You better work on that! And walks away real quick. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Serves him right. Quit talking smack foolio!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha stupid jerk.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lynds said...

ROFL, bet he felt like a fool, talk about insert foot in mouth. You need to take some before pictures so you can do before/after shots. I'm reading all of this with interest. We are getting ours remodeled very soon, contractors been going through all week and we will have the bids by the new year, eek! We are doing tons, all over the entire house, and will be here for all of it, but 4 days while they do the lead paint. Heres hoping the process is painless for both of us.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily