Im feeling better today. :) I talked to Steve. We worked it out. My car is on the curb. :)
Anyways, Steve is so sweet. I'm totally into ultimate fighting. And there is a big fight tonight. He was gonna get tickets and drive down to Vegas so I could see it! How cool would that be!? But, I said no because we don't have a babysitter and that is not a good environment to take a toddler. But I really appreciated the gesture. That would have been awesome!! :)
Its so nice to have shorts! I was down to 3 shorts. I didn't go too crazy buying because right when I do I'll get preggo and that's that! Speaking of that, I noticed the new trend is elastic on jeans. Weird. I kept looking at them thinking are these maternity clothes? LMAO.
Bree has been refusing to nurse. woohoo! I try not to offer but its such a habit. But shes been pulling my shirt down and saying "no want ti-ti." FINALLY! LOL Itd be nice to have my boobs to myself before the next kid comes...As if that will happen. I do love nursing. Just not all the time!
Sometimes I think I want another baby and other times I'm content with just Bree. My hubby has other plans. He only gives me sex when Im fertile. The bum. Im gonna have to start saying im fertile just to get some! Ha! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? I don't like having sex to make a baby. It takes the fun out of it...And my mom reads this so im gonna shut up! LOL Oh well, we are all adults here. Except you Sadie! LMAO





4 Comments:
HELLOOOO. You have a bunch of babysitters. Besides. The fight sucked. It was over in like 2 minutes. But Tito won so I was happy. lol. Even though the fight wasn't really over. Oh well.
And yeah, I really didn't need to hear about you and Steve's sex life. EWWWW!!!
ROFL about your mom reading this! You crack me up! I can tell you live in a hot climate, women in these parts WANT their car in the garage, to avoid the snow and clearing the windshield. Good luck with the pregnancy, I think its scary when you go into something like this, but if you only have one, and are going back and forth, I think another one is a good thing. I bet Bree would make an awesome big sister! And sister/brotherhood is such a special bond, you'll love seeing them interact with eachother.
You and Steve have sex??!!!!! But I never gave you the Birds and the Bees story! I was waiting until you were a little older!
Post a Comment
<< Home