>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bree is so sweet. She is at the cutest stage. (I know, I always say that. But she is! LOL) She is so into her babies. And she is such a good little mama! Last night I was trying to get her to calm down and get ready for bed and she put her baby in my lap and started rocking my chair singing "rock a bye maaaaamaaaaaa, rock a bye maaaaaaamaaaaaaaa" How cute is that!? Then when I gave her a hug ol hug she got that embarrassed face and told me to go to sleep. LOL

Then tonight when Steve was going to bed she sang rock a bye daddy and said "shhhh, sshhh, there, there daddy" I just love her!

Speaking of Steve..Oy! He had a big ol cow about paying $2 for a cup of ice. ((rolls eyes)) We went for a 4 mile walk today. It was fun. Bree rode in the stroller part of the way. I carried her most. And I kicked off my flip flops because they were buggin me so I walked all 4 miles barefoot! Ha! I got feet of steel. :P stud feet! I bet I'll be feeling it tomorrow!

I love summer! I don't want it to end. I hate winter. I want to wear shorts and tank top and flip flops all year. I took a test about where my perfect place to live is (check it out on lyndsey's blog) And Hawaii was in my top 10. Of course! Arkansas came up a lot too...

Oh! Here are some pics from today...




2 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

Look at her! What a wonderful mother she will be to my future grandbabies! :)

Off to take Lyndsey's test..brb with the results...

7:34 AM  
Blogger Lynds said...

Yay you took the test! Hawaii you lucky gal! I've never gotten that as a result, while I think I would like it there... take me away calgon lol Bree is just a lil darling! I love how she told you to go to sleep LOL

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily