This weekend was great! It rained like crazzy! We got lots of snow on the mountains. We were gonna go up today and good thing we didn't, they closed the whole hwy down! We would have been stuck up there! Brrrr!
Me and my hubby had a big fight this weekend but you know, they happen. All is well now. We are so completely different in some ways. Its bound to happen that we will clash. I told him today, as he was bitching at me for not winding the vacuum cord (who does that?) that he would make a really good house wife. hahahaha. Because he is so anal about things...hahaha. Love you baby! :P OK nobody thinks that is funny but me...
Anyways, I went shopping with my sis! Yay!! It was fun! I missed my bean (she stayed home with daddy) But she did good. Some fool in the mall was following us around and finally got the cajones to come talk to my sister. But he came at her like a 14 year old. Talking about "damn baby, you fine. You know your fine! You gotta man?" What a idiot. Thank goodness I'm married! But dudes always follow my sis around. She's cute like that. And she's the ugly sister! LMAO (me, being the cute one, of course)
My bird died!! :( I think it got too cold for her. I feel horrible. Poor bird. What a death! I wonder when Bree will notice she is gone. :(
I haven't been going for runs, or walks for that matter because its been so cold. I'm hoping it will warm up again so I can get back out. I'm feeling chubby.





3 Comments:
haha, yeah he was really following you around!
Anyways, you were the one who was all hoochied out!
:O ME HOOCHIE??? You were the one wearing the cleavage shirt and the pants showing off your butt! Me Hoochie! Pftt!
Post a Comment
<< Home