>

Friday, February 24, 2006

She pooped!

Bree just hasn't been herself these past few days. I was kinda thinking it was because she needed to poo. She kept saying she needed to go then wouldn't go. So anyways, she pooped and now she is in a great mood! Woohoo!

I tried to watch American Idol with Steve. Big mistake. The man talked during the entire show. Then watched the commercials! agh! I guess its what I get for purposely trying to annoy him when he watches law and order.

I have the perfect Aprils fools day joke for him! He's the type to pick up a penny in the road. (And it totally makes his day.) So I'm gonna glue a whole bunch of quarters to the driveway! LMAO It'll drive him crazy! He's so anal about his money. If I pick up his wad of cash and throw it, or even just drop it he freaks out. Its really funny. I just have to find a good glue.

My great grandparents dropped in on me today! Thankfully the house wasn't that dirty. I would have liked to have it cleaner but, oh well. What can you do? If they wanted to see a clean house they shoulda called! They took us out to lunch. Carls JR. I wanted to go in the bathroom and throw up 5 minutes after I ate it. Gross! And Bree ate French fries. I hate feeding her junk. Grandpa wanted to give her some of his root beer and I had to put my foot down. LOL

It has been so nice out. It's supposed to get in the 80's this weekend! Woohoo! I love the heat!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa Dane said...

Hope you find some good glue, thats funny!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Emma has had french fries a few times because other people have given them to her and it's all I can do not to rip them out of her hands before she puts them in her mouth. I try so hard not to feed her junk and other people just don't get it. They're always trying to feed her crap. :(

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily