That scarf is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! (I had that same plan as well Sarah!) :) I guess the "advice" (or guess really) was right then, huh? I just cannot believe how gorgeous it is turning out! What yarn are you using? Wool or acrylic? Specific info?
Here is the pattern http://www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingscarf
And here is the knitalong
http://irishhikingknitalong.blogspot.com
Oh and I'm not sure what kind if yarn im using. It's just some cheapo stuff I had around the house. I think its a wool/ acrylic mix. Like lion brand or something. I'm a nerd.
My dream is to be able to knit half as well... I started crocheting a blanket though, I am excited. The scarf is beautiful. Can't wait to see it when it is done
7 Comments:
Oooh, that looks beautiful! I think I'm knitting that scarf for everyone I know for Christmas next year!
That scarf is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! (I had that same plan as well Sarah!) :) I guess the "advice" (or guess really) was right then, huh? I just cannot believe how gorgeous it is turning out! What yarn are you using? Wool or acrylic? Specific info?
BTW, I just showed Mike and he said, "wow, that looks awesome!"
That is pretty! You are doing really well! Nice job on the cables!
Gorgeous!!!! What pattern is this scarf, its beautiful!
Here is the pattern
http://www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingscarf
And here is the knitalong
http://irishhikingknitalong.blogspot.com
Oh and I'm not sure what kind if yarn im using. It's just some cheapo stuff I had around the house. I think its a wool/ acrylic mix. Like lion brand or something. I'm a nerd.
My dream is to be able to knit half as well... I started crocheting a blanket though, I am excited. The scarf is beautiful. Can't wait to see it when it is done
Post a Comment
<< Home