>

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Invisible Gifts

First some background: My hubby is a booger. He'll say one thing then get so busy he forgets he said it. Or he'll say something with every intention of doing it then will either forget or something will "come up." He has told me no less than 4 times in the past that I have a present coming in the mail. SO I get all excited and wait and wait....But it never comes. All the while he is swears that its coming. But they never do. So, now I call them my "invisible gifts." :)


I sent Steve a link about a week ago of a jacket I wanted. Not really expecting him to get it (or even look at it) I was just showing him how cute it was...Usually he deletes my emails without even looking at my links! :O So he told me last Wednesday that he ordered it (2 day shipping) and it should be here before the concert on Saturday.(Last Saturday)Well, its still not here. I'm beginning to think this is another invisible gift! He swears its coming but...I don't believe him. Lil' booger! haha Oh well, its the thought that counts right? He's lucky he's cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily