>

Monday, September 05, 2005

So I have mastitis. It freekin sucks!! I felt like crap all day. Sadie and Vince came over and watched Bree for a few hours to give me and Steve a break. (Thank you guys again!)Steve is getting a cold and has been sick too. blah! I had a fever earlier but after taking a nap and eating I feel MUCH better! I hope that is as bas as its gonna get! What would I do without my sis?

So our floors are done! Yipeeee! I'll post pics tomorrow. We still have some work to do but atleast its getting there!

I was reading another blog about going TV free. I wish I could do that. Steve would never go for it tho. I would be happy if we just went volume free. He watches that thing w/ the volume at 43. I watch it at 10! It drives me crazy! MEN!

Here is a pic of Mattie. You can see our new floors too :)




When I spell check it wants to replace freekin for foreskin! HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sadie said...

GREAT!!! I have a stuffy nose today. haha. Vince was sneezing all last night too. haha. You guys got us sick. :p I think mine might be allergies. I'm gonna try to take a sudafed and see if that works. Hopefully it doesn't knock me out though cause it's gonna be a long day at work. blagh!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Lynds said...

Ugh mastitis sucks! Hope you are both feeling better!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© All Rights Reserved.
web development: Dragonfly Lily