I'm such a night owl
I was grumpy and tired all day long. Then around 7:00 I finally took a shower and got dressed. (Which was a pain, I'll explain later.) We went to Target and got grub but now I feel great! I'm wide awake, I have tons of energy I'm ready to go! agh! I hate this. Why cant I be one of those annoying chipper morning people?
Now, about getting dressed. I'm always wearing the same thing! I have like 3 outfits I switch up and wear all the time! So I was trying to wear something different. But nothing fits me! Everything is too big! grrrrr. Yeah, yeah shut up. But its annoying. Even my 9's are too big! I know if I go buy a bunch of 8's and junk I'm gonna gain weight! Most of my clothes are 11's. I was up to a 13 before Bree. WTH! I guess not eating junk food and soda really pays off. blah. I'm still flabby...Anyways!! It sucks. So now I need to go shopping. Whoa is me! LOL
So, we were driving down El Paseo (which is like the "Rodeo Drive" of Palm Desert.) Alright how many of you rednecks said rodeo? yeehaw! LMAO Anyways, (sheesh I cant stay on topic tonight!) So we are driving down and me and Steve both noticed this old man sitting on the curb. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it but this is a fancy part of town. I said " I wonder why that..." And Steve slammed on the brakes, right as I saw the cane. I said "go help him!" and Steve jumps out of the car to go help the poor old man. (Who had obviously fell. There was another old man with him but he couldn't help! That old man was like "its kinda like the blind leading the blind! LOL) So Steve helped the old man get up and that was that. The old man offered Steve $100! :O As if he'd take that! OMG! But, I was so surprised at how many car were just driving by him! How rude!! Steve said the old man was drunk off his butt.
Anyways, We tore down the wall in our backyard. (Brianna is walking on the kitchen table as I write this.) Steve said when the wall came down tons of cockroaches came running out! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! How gross. Ugh! I hate those things. And they aren't like house roaches. They are big ol Date bugs! They are like this [.............................] big! uugghhhhh! Ok shut up. They totally creep me out! blah!Steve, of course, being a man said they were twice as big! (LOL)
Our other house closes escrow Wednesday. And we still have a lot of stuff we gotta get out. I hate moving. But at least its sold. Its bitter sweet. I had bree there!
Steve still refuses to wear the sling. And he was outside digging with a shovel!! I wonder why his arm hurts! He is so annoying too! I had just mopped the floor. And he comes in with his muddy/sandy shoes. I'm like "will you please take off your boots before coming in next time?" I have to YELL this at him because he has the darn TV so loud! He's like "what!?" So I tell him again and I turn on the vacuum to clean up the sand he brought in. He takes his shoes off right where he is sitting and POUNDS THEM ON THE FLOOR to get all the mud off. I gave him my evil wife look and he says "what? Now there is no sand." grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
So we are planning a trip to Disneyland. I'm not expecting much because I know Bree will prolly hate it. But we are bringing grandma so she can babysit while me and Steve ride the rides. muahahaha! But Steves mom is coming to town for a family wedding and has invited us to go to Disneyland with her. Which I guess was really nice of her. I'll keep it at that. ;)
Bree is still on the table "reading" my books. I guess I better go get her ready for bed. :P She is sooo cute!





2 Comments:
Today, i got my dear husband to wear the carrier. We have one of those fancy carriers that you put to your chest and Indy can ride either cheek to chest or backwards, watching the world. Now, Indy is 5 months now, and nearing 20 pounds, so wearing him is no light duty. But, we love it, my husbadn was surprised how easy adn comfortable it was compared to carrying.
I read your bio, and noticed the cosleeping thing. So many people frown on that, adn we try to have Indy sleep in his crib most times, but if he is having a rough night, hes in bed with me, he takes so much comfort from it. i like your site, i look forward to returning.
hahaha, speaking of steve being a typical man...he told us that the old man was in the middle of the road and the cars were going around him and they wouldn't stop. haha. He's such a big fibber. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home